Our mission is to revitalize relationships and inspire the creation of life narratives filled with meaning and purpose.
We are a small group practice, transforming lives and building resilience for the future. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in people’s lives, work in a place of congruence and focus on clients’ needs. We welcome those interested in opportunities to grow and work in an atmosphere of support that offers flexibility and autonomy.
“Being a part of the Alliance for Healing team has renewed my sense of belonging in the mental health field. With a background in organizational leadership and over a decade of experience in the mental health field, I used to feel defeated as I navigated past challenges with different leadership and staff. Ever since I joined Alliance for Healing, I feel fortunate to have finally found a group of professionals who are genuine in their approach to this work. I am proud to be part of a team that is rooted in strong values and warm hearts.”
Licensed mental health therapist/counselor
This is a salaried position in a small mental health clinic with benefits including a retirement savings plan, health/dental insurance, vacation pay, holiday pay, training/educational opportunities, and professional development allowance. We are looking for competent, confident and creative therapists who are committed to be part of a growing team.
To apply for the open Licensed Mental Health Therapist/Counselor position, complete the application form below.
General position inquiries
For general inquiries, we typically look for licensed therapists dedicated to youth (ages 10+) and/or licensed therapists dedicated to adults (all ages).
If you are interested in learning about working at Alliance for Healing, please see our general qualifications below and fill out the application with ‘general therapist inquiry’ as the position selection.
General inquiry qualifications:
- Licensed as a mental health professional in the state of Minnesota with at least one year post master’s degree and LICSW, LMFT, LP or LPCC license; supervision is available
- Willing to be trained in problematic sexual behaviors/sexual addiction
- Competent, confident and creative therapists committed to being part of a supportive team
- Open to work some evening hours (schedules are flexible)
- License must be active and in good standing with respective licensing board
- Must adhere to license ethics and regulations
- Experience and knowledge of the most current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) categories representing the range of mental health disorders
- Able to assess and treat the mental health of the clients
- Additional skills needed: organizational, decision making, critical thinking, analytical, coaching, leadership, conflict resolution, interpersonal effectiveness and accountability
2023-2024 intern search is closed.
For inquiries or information, please reach out to Kelly Ryan.